NOW HIRING 3 jobs found
Graphic Designer (M-F, Full Time)
Wingman is looking for a passionate graphic/interactive designer who will become a vital part of our growing brand design team. Wingman prides itself on the user experience and digital design, so it is imperative to hold our marketing brand to comparable standards. Our ideal candidate has that special combination of remarkable creativity, attention to detail, and discipline to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Primarily focused on the development of design solutions for client communication and marketing needs.
- Working independently and as part of a team, develops and executes high-quality visual designs for deliverables ranging: digital campaigns, websites, landing pages, social media, client and internal presentations and more to meet business objectives.
- Works to bring strategy to life through creative concepts, with a focus on visual and design while helping define and evolve visual identity across all channels.
- Ensures that layouts and designs are aligned with brand and production standards and follow best practices.
- Conceptualizes visuals based on requirements.
- Work cross-functionally to understand business needs and collaborate with stakeholders to brainstorm, ideate and create effective campaigns, content and strategies.
- Responsible for the creation of style guides and related materials for internal and external teams.
New Business Development | Sales Representative
Individual is responsible for overseeing the sale of products or services from beginning to end. This individual is the direct point of contact with a customer and in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and expectations are met. A sales representative should know their product or service inside and out and guide their customers through the purchase process efficiently and satisfactorily.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers customers' questions about services, prices, availability, and credit terms
- Recommends services to customers based on customers' needs and interests
- Contacts regular and prospective customers to demonstrate services, explain service features, and solicit orders
- Estimates or quotes prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and service dates
- Achieves agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Prepares sales contracts for orders obtained and submits orders for processing
- Consults with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Performs all other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience – College Degree, minimum of 1 year sales experience
- Language Skills – Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to management, public groups, and/or board of directors. Ability to interact clearly and effectively, in both written and oral communication, with supervisor, clients, staff, vendors, etc.
- Computer Skills - To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc. This role requires above-average knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Practices active listening and gets clarification when needed; Responds well to questions.
- Adaptable – Ability to adjust behavior to fit the people and situation at hand; Able to pick up on verbal and non-verbal cues and know precisely when and how to change approach.
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; Seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Sales Acumen – Has the ability to bring sales opportunities to closure and drive incremental revenue; Identifies the implications of a customer’s future business strategy and interprets into possible sales opportunities.
- Professionalism – Presents oneself in a professional manner; Shows respect towards others; Consistently places needs of customer first; Displays honesty and integrity both inside and outside the workplace.
- Time Management – Effectively and efficiently uses time; Concentrates efforts on the more important priorities; Gets more done in less time than others.
While performing the duties of this job, the individual must be able to remain in a stationary position for 90 percent of the time while operating their computer and performing office work. The individual needs to occasionally move about inside the office. They constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, fax machine, and computer printer. They must be able to exchange accurate information with customers and others in the office while interacting. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 15 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The individual must be capable of reviewing their work for errors and make adjustments as necessary.
While performing the duties of this Job, the individual is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The individual frequently works in a controlled climate.
We are looking for a Creative Strategist with results-driven ideas and a passion to create. From developing innovative multimedia ideas that prove why Wingman is the right partner, to establishing the overarching creative platform for the partnership.
- Partners with Sales Team to develop breakthrough ideas and proposals that exceed client expectations.
- Creates compelling narratives and visual presentations for Wingman clients.
- Applies a strategic lens, focused creative thinking, and storytelling skills to all deliverables.
- Works on multiple deliverables at any given time, including a high volume of incoming proposals and meeting presentations across various industries.
- Leads pitches in presale, bringing together and working with cross-functional internal teams, including Planning & Campaign Management, Creative, Client Services & Insight, Events, etc.
- Leverages a solid understanding of the media landscape, including expertise in new and emerging media platforms, as well as off-platform opportunities, to elevate the ideas presented to clients.
- Strives to find creative solutions with a passion for marketing, media, and advertising crafts.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Education and/or Experience- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or two or more years experience in a similar field preferred; in addition to on-the-job experience with primary and secondary research to validate reasoning.
- Language Skills- Ability to effectively present information to management, public groups, and/or board of directors. Ability to interact clearly and effectively, in both written and oral communication with supervisor, clients, staff, vendors, etc.
- Computer Skills- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc. This role requires an above-average knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, PowerPoint, and Google Slides.
- Customer Service- Refers to the ability to satisfy the expectations and requirements of customers. Displays courtesy and sensitivity and responds promptly to service requests. Identifies customer needs and explains services clearly. Handles difficult situations.
- Design- Refers to the ability to generate creative solutions. Translate concepts and information into images. Apply design principles. Use feedback to modify designs. Demonstrate attention to detail. Makes good use of available materials and resources. Has the ability to develop new and original ideas, and create effective designs. Use intuition and experience to complement data. Explore multiple options to overcome technical, workflow, and design obstacles. Change the approach or method to best fit the situation. Consults with other co-workers and various resources.
- Drive for Results- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers and very bottom-line oriented. Steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Creativity- Presents and delivers continuous new and unique ideas. Easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions and tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Teamwork- Has the ability to bring about, cause or influence a joint action by a number of people to achieve a desired result. Understands others quickly and can find common ground. Practices attentive and active listening. Has the patience to hear people out and can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he or she disagrees. Provides the information people need to know how to do their jobs and to feel good about being a member of the team.
- Presentation Skills- Has the ability to clearly present information to a group of people. Understands what it takes to captivate an audience.